Adult Inpatient Psychiatric Unit (A-3)
The Adult Psychiatric Unit (A3) is here to provide a safe, secured, welcoming environment for you or your loved one's in need of treatment for a psychiatric illness. Here on A3 we pride ourselves in beginning treatment the moment you arrive on the unit and our staff will work hard to develop an aftercare plan to assist you in maintaining good health outside of the hospital after discharge.
- Keep you safe and treat you with Compassion and Respect
- Provide Patient and Family Centered Care by including Families and loved one's in your treatment helping you to succeed in recovery
- Initiate medications if needed and monitor the effects of this treatment
- Provide both individual and group therapy for education on coping skills, life skills, illness education, and other topics that will help you stay and be well
- Work with you and your loved ones as a team to develop a follow-up (after-care) plan that will help you succeed
Our Staff Includes:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Clinicians (Social Workers and Professional Counselor's)
- Certified Recreation Therapists
- Behavioral Technicians
- Unit Secretaries
- Board Certified Chaplain
All of our staff works together and are devoted to helping you
For more detailed information on the type of programming we provide please click on the link provided for a copy of our Handbook which provides the Unit Phone Numbers, Visiting Hours, and suggested items to bring in for your loved one's.
How to Get Started
If you have any questions on how to get into the hospital for treatment or questions about A3 please call 207-777-8700 24 hours a day 7 days a week and their will be an Behavioral Intake Department Expert available to assist you.