Chest Oncology Program
INDIVIDUALIZED TREATMENT AND CARE FROM AN EXPERIENCED ONCOLOGY TEAM
Our chest oncology program at the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders specializes in:
Lung cancer, Esophageal Cancer, and Lymphomas.
We are a multidisciplinary team of specialists working together to evaluate and design a treatment plan just for you.
OUR PROGRAM OFFERS:
- Physician visit scheduled within three to five days of initial contact.
- Medical Case Conferences using team approach to provide a complete staging work-up and best treatment plan of care.
- Treatment organized and coordinated across specialties.
- Case management by program staff.
- Information sent back to primary care physician.
- Evidence-based guidelines for care and treatment.
- Patient and family-centered approach to care.
- Specialized pain management.
- Diagnostic tools - CT, MRI, and PET scans.
- Bronchoscopy and interventional pulmonology (laser therapy and stent placement).
- Clinical trials research.
- American Cancer Society sponsored Resource Center.
- Social support for patients and families.
- Smoking cessation.