As one of New England's most Comprehensive behavioral healthcare facilities, St Mary's Regional Medical Center offers a place where lives are turned around and put on a path to hope, happiness and good mental health.
St. Mary's provides compassionate patient centered care services to Children, Adolescents, and Adults with multiple programs to offer you either in the hospital setting or at the outpatient level.
Child and Adolescent Services we offer:
- Adolescent and Child Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program (AIOP)
- Child Intensive Outpatient Program (CIOP)
- Genesis Residential
- Renaissance House
- Renaissance School
- Grieving Children / Teens
- Adult Services Offered:
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care (A3)
- Inpatient Detox treatment (D4)
- Inpatient treatment for those with Mental Health concerns and Substance Addiction / Dependence (Co-Occurring) (D4)
- Partial Hospital/Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Sleep Psychiatry
If you have questions about our services or want information on how to access our services please call (207) 777-8700 and speak with one of our Behavioral Intake Experts any time day or night and we will gladly assist you.
Mental Health & Detox
One Call Line
Call: (207) 777-8700
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Toll-Free: (855) 772-2171