WorkMed can provide customized onsite occupational health and prevention services. The professionals that provide testing services have completed certification programs that meet either state and/or federal OSHA Standards. Typical on-site services include:
- Audiometric hearing tests.
- Pulmonary function tests and respiratory clearance tests for determining if an employee can wear a respirator.
- Blood drawing for compliance with OSHA’s Medical Surveillance standards.
- Flu shots, cholesterol and blood pressure testing.
- Urine collections for drug testing in compliance with state and/or federal standards.
- On-site nursing services, such as nursing assessment and referral based on medical directives, case management, injury follow-up, ergonomic and worksite evaluations, consultation in reducing workers compensation costs, education and training in health and safety topics.
- On-site physician or physician extender services including clinical care and consultation.