Testing and Evaluation
offers a number of testing and evaluation services.. The WorkMed
professionals who perform these exams have completed certification programs that meet either state and/or federal OSHA Standards
. These tests and evaluations can help keep employees healthy and help employers meet state and federal standards. WorkMed’s
testing and evaluation services include:
- Audiometric hearing tests for compliance with OSHA’s Occupational Noise Exposure standard.
- Pulmonary function tests and respiratory clearance evaluations for use when determining if an employee can wear a respirator.
- Blood drawing for compliance with OSHA’s medical surveillance standards.
- Urine collections for drug testing in compliance with state and/or federal standards. WorkMed can provide employers with assistance in setting up drug testing procedures, with medical review officer functions and by performing urine collection for drug testing.
- Post exposure follow-up in compliance with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen standards.
- Travel Clinic, designed to help employees stay healthy when traveling to other parts of the world. WorkMed accesses up-to-date information for the specific country the employee will be traveling to in order to provide information and required immunizations for admittance to that country.
Immunization needs. WorkMed can provide employees with immunizations that range from those that are more routine, such as tetanus or Hepatitis B to the more exotic immunizations such as typhoid, encephalitis and other immunizations necessary to travel through other parts of the world.
- PPD testing for tuberculosis.
- Ergonomic evaluations of work sites. Assessment and evaluation of ergonomics at a worksite are conducted by Certified Occupational Health Nurses and written reports are provided that recommend realistic solutions that can make a difference.
- DOT evaluations.
- School bus driver examinations.
Feel free to
via email or by telephone: (207) 753-3080.