D4 is an Acute (3-5 day) voluntary Detox and Mental Health program designed to treat adults with Substance Addiction / Dependence as well as those with Mental Health conditions along with Substance Addiction / Dependence (Co-Occurring).
- Treat you with Compassion and Respect
- Maintain your confidentiality and safety in a secured setting
- Provide Patient and Family Centered Care by including Families and loved one's in your treatment helping you to succeed in recovery
- Monitor your physical substance withdrawal and provide medications when appropriate
- Provide education, support, and counseling through individual and group sessions with a focus on Healthy Living and Healthy Leisure Activities, Relapse Prevention, Illness Education, and Coping Skills
- We will work with you as a team to develop the best available follow-up (Aftercare Plan) to help you or your loved one succeed.
Our Staff Includes:
- Board Certified Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Clinicians (Social Workers and Professional Counselor's)
- Certified Recreation Therapists
- Behavioral Technicians
- Unit Secretaries
- Board Certified Chaplain
- All of our staff works together and are devoted to helping you
For a detailed version of what we offer and information on what you can bring your loved one and the VISITING HOURS, please click on the link below.
How to Get Started
To begin the admission process or if you have any questions about our program please call one of our Behavioral Intake Department Expert's 24 hours a day 7 days a week someone will be available to assist you in the process