As a member of the Lewiston/Auburn community, you probably have a friend, neighbor or loved one who recently received care at St. Mary’s. Perhaps you were personally touched by our care.
Now, we would like to invite you to be a part of our community of healing by giving to St. Mary’s. Through your gifts, you save lives by contributing to cutting-edge, supportive and compassionate health care.
Every contribution has a defined impact on St. Mary’s ability to care for patients within our hospital, as well as through our community outreach efforts. Making an unrestricted gift to the Patient Care Services Fund will support the overall St. Mary's Health System priorities and offer flexibility to fund areas with the most pressing need.
Because of donor support, we are able to assist thousands in our community and fulfill our mission in the following areas, and beyond.
- Nutrition Center of Maine promotes community health through organizing, advocacy, and education. Located in the heart of downtown, the Nutrition Center serves as a healthy food hub in the midst of Lewiston's most diverse and economically challenged neighborhoods.
- St. Mary's d'Youville Pavilion is one of the largest nursing homes north of Boston providing residents with the most advanced technology and skilled nursing care in the region.
- St. Mary's Residences (formerly known as Maison Marcotte) is an independent living facility containing 128 apartments, 110 of which serve those with low- to moderate-income.
- Behavioral Health Services offer the most advanced diagnostic and healthcare treatment services for children, adolescents and adults in both inpatient and outpatient program settings.
- Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders is one of the premier cancer care facilities in central Maine. Our cancer program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on cancer.
Some donors prefer to direct their giving to specific areas where they have been served or where they perceive a need. Examples of St. Mary's Health System's clinical service line priorities are: