As one of New England's most Comprehensive behavioral healthcare facilities, St Mary's Regional Medical Center offers a place where lives are turned around and put on a path to hope, happiness and good mental health.
St. Mary's provides compassionate patient centered care services to Children, Adolescents, and Adults with multiple programs to offer you either in the hospital setting or at the outpatient level.
Child and Adolescent Services we offer:
- Adolescent and Child Inpatient Psychiatric Treatment
- Child Intensive Outpatient Program (CIOP)
- Genesis Residential
- Renaissance House
- Renaissance School
- Grieving Children / Teens
Adult Services Offered:
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care (A3)
- Inpatient Detox treatment (D4)
- Inpatient treatment for those with Mental Health concerns and Substance Addiction / Dependence (Co-Occurring) (D4)
- Partial Hospital/Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Sleep Psychiatry
- DEEP (Driver Education and Evaluation Program) for people with one or more alcohol-or other drug-related motor vehicle offenses
If you have questions about our services or want information on how to access our services please call (207) 777-8700 and speak with one of our Behavioral Intake Experts any time day or night and we will gladly assist you.
One Call Line
Call: (207) 777-8700
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Toll-Free: (855) 772-2171