Focus on Employee Health
Today, more than ever, we know the importance of acquiring and maintaining positive health habits. For most people, the choices we make regarding eating habits, exercise, alcohol/drug use, stress management and the like will ultimately make the difference with our current and future health. Employees in good health are less likely to injure themselves at work, will utilize medical benefits less often and will be more productive at work and at home! Today, an employer must learn ways to improve employee health, morale and productivity while holding the line on rising health care costs. WorkMed offers a range of programs tailored and meet employer needs. The following services are offered to employers in the Central Maine region:
- Health promotion program development and planning services.
- Take Charge!
- Health Risk Screening Program.
- Stress Management Classes.
- Fitness and Body Composition evaluations.
- One on One Health Coaching.
- Weight Management Programs.
- Ergonomic and Safety Education.
- Smoking Cessation Classes.
- Lunch and Learn programming.
- Flu Shot Clinics.
Additionally, St. Mary's Health System offers a wide range of community Prevention and Wellness Programs, including HealthSteps.