Testing and EvaluationWorkMed offers a number of testing and evaluation services.. The WorkMed professionals who perform these exams have completed certification programs that meet either state and/or federal OSHA Standards . These tests and evaluations can help keep employees healthy and help employers meet state and federal standards. WorkMed’s testing and evaluation services include:
- Audiometric hearing tests for compliance with OSHA’s Occupational Noise Exposure standard.
- Pulmonary function tests and respiratory clearance evaluations for use when determining if an employee can wear a respirator.
- Blood drawing for compliance with OSHA’s medical surveillance standards.
- Urine collections for drug testing in compliance with state and/or federal standards. WorkMed can provide employers with assistance in setting up drug testing procedures, with medical review officer functions and by performing urine collection for drug testing.
- Post exposure follow-up in compliance with OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen standards.
- Travel Clinic, designed to help employees stay healthy when traveling to other parts of the world. WorkMed accesses up-to-date information for the specific country the employee will be traveling to in order to provide information and required immunizations for admittance to that country.
- PPD testing for tuberculosis.
- Ergonomic evaluations of work sites. Assessment and evaluation of ergonomics at a worksite are conducted by Certified Occupational Health Nurses and written reports are provided that recommend realistic solutions that can make a difference.
- DOT evaluations.
- School bus driver examinations.