Provider Network Portal
Our Portals will be down on Thursday, July 21 from 9:00 am to noon for server maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
PROVIDER NETWORK PORTAL
Our Provider Network Portal is a secure means of communicating directly with your provider's office about non-urgent medical matters including request for appointments, prescription refills, medication lists, and asking general questions. You can also alert the medical practice to personal information changes such as: new addresses, insurance changes, marital status, phone number changes and other important contact information.
You can review any of the information available in your medical records at any time.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR YOUR HEALTHLINK PROVIDER NETWORK PORTAL:
When you go to your next appointment with your provider:
- Mention that you would like to register for the Provider Network Portal
- Provide your personal e-mail address to the office secretary
- You will receive an e-mail from the practice with a link Your HealthLink Portal
- Click on the link and complete the last few steps of registration
- You are done!
If you already have a Log-In Access to a practice in the list below, you may access its HealthLink portal by clicking here.
ST. MARY'S PRIMARY CARE
- Auburn Medical Associates
- B Street Health Center
- Center for Family Medicine at Mollison Way
- CCS Family Health Care
- Richard Kapplemann, MD
- L-A Internal Medicine
- Lisbon Falls Family Health Center
- Poland Family Practice
- St. Mary's Medical Associates
ST. MARY'S SPECIALTY MEDICAL PRACTICES
- Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Center for Family Urology
- Center for Orthopaedics
- Center for Sleep Disorders
- Neurology Associates
- Physiatry Services
- Pulmonary Medicine and Infectious Disease
- Surgical Associates
- Women's Health Associates
You must be 18 years or older to sign up for portal access.
Your HealthLink is NOT for urgent health matters.
When in a medical crisis, ALWAYS use your phone and dial 9-1-1.