St. Mary’s Urgent Care
Location: 791 Turner Street, Auburn (next to Aspen Dental by the Auburn Mall)
Hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. 7 days/week
For when it’s urgent, but not an emergency.
St. Mary’s Urgent Care Clinic provides immediate care for conditions that are not life-threatening, and offers shorter average wait times than the emergency room. Come see us when you need convenient, same-day care for cuts, sprains, strains, fever, and illnesses.
Please note: St. Mary’s Urgent Care Clinic is no longer performing repeat COVID-19 testing for patients in order to return to work.
- Routine Patient Visit: $66
- Sports/Camp Physical: $47
- Routine Urinalysis: $7
- Urine Pregnancy test: $14
- Rapid Strep test: $33
- Routine Blood draw: $14 (plus individual cost of ordered tests)
- Fingerstick glucose test: $5
**A Self-Pay discount will be applied to any additional services billed
Planning to visit in person? Click here
Our Urgent Care remains OPEN to patients with non-COVID-19 related needs. During these challenging times we are taking measures to make your visit safe. We now offer virtual telehealth visits for select medical concerns from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day.
Why a Virtual Visit?
A virtual video visit can help you with minor medical conditions when you are unable to come for an in-person visit.
Is It Secure?
Your virtual visit takes place over a secure, confidential line. Your privacy is assured.
Who Can Be Treated?
We can treat adults and children with our virtual visits. However, if a child is being treated, a parent/legal guardian must be present during the visit. Our providers are licensed to practice medicine in Maine. Therefore, you must be physically located Maine during your the virtual video visit. (View the consent form.)
Conditions That Can Be Treated with Virtual Visits
- Tick/insect bites or stings
- Coughs and colds
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns
- Skin rashes/poison ivy
- Sty of the eyelid
- Finger/toe infections
- Minor skin infections
- Lip/mouth sores
- Medication refills per Urgent Care policy
What You'll Need to Get Started
- A reliable internet connection
- A webcam and a desktop computer, laptop, Android device, or iPad/iPhone that meets the following minimum requirements:
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: macOS (OSX) 10.11 or later
- iPad/iPhone: iOS 10 or later
- Compatible browsers if using a desktop computer, laptop, or Android device:
- Firefox v.47 or later
- Chrome v.50 or later
View a patient guide to learn more about doxy.me our virtual visit partner or view these FAQs.
- Have a good Internet connection
- Restart your device before your visit
- Choose a quiet room and limit noise and distractions
Skip the Wait - Save Your Spot
Using your smartphone, tablet or computer, you can now make an online reservation for a time of your choosing at St. Mary’s Urgent Care. Our ontarget timing system will update you via texts, allowing you to arrive right before your appointment time.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to check-in.
All insurances, cash and credit cards accepted. Payment due at time of service.
Please dial 9-1-1 for any medical problem that appears life-threatening.