St. Mary's Rheumatology
St. Mary’s Rheumatology is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of arthritis and rheumatic disease, conditions affecting joints and connective tissue. Rheumatic disease includes many conditions, such as: rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, tendinitis, lupus, scleroderma and more than 100 others.
While these conditions can be debilitating, it is also possible to LIVE well with these conditions. With medical treatment and personal support, you can improve your quality of life.
Rheumatology Services Offered
- Physician Consultation Services
- Laboratory & X-Ray
- Joint Injection Therapy
- Osteoporosis Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Wellness Programs | Arthritis Rehabilitation
- Infusion Therapy Services
- Dexa Scans
- Joint Injections
- Joint Injections using Ultrasound (coming soon)
“In November 2013, the Centers for Disease Control and prevention estimated that 52.5 million adults in the U.S. suffer from arthritis, 23 percent of our adult population.”1
If you or a loved one has, or suspects that you may have, a rheumatic disease, there is help available at St. Mary’s in Lewiston. Contact St. Mary’s Rheumatology today.
Phone (207) 777-4459
93 Campus Avenue
Lewiston, ME 04240
1. Centers for Disease Control and Protection. Prevalence of doctor-diagnosed arthritis-attributable activity information - United States, 2010-2012. MMWR. 2012;62(44); 869-873. Retrieved from http://www.rheumatology.org on July 19, 2016.