Sorry, we do not have any COVID-19 vaccination appointments available at this time.
We will resume scheduling vaccination appointments as soon as more vaccine doses are available.
Please check back here often: We will post a link on this page so that eligible individuals can access a form to add themselves to our vaccination contact list. We will also make an announcement on our Facebook page when the link is back up. Thank you for your patience.
Please do not call our offices to schedule a vaccine.
During Your Vaccination Visit:
- Maintain physical distancing and remain masked.
- Tell your vaccine provider if you have a history of previous severe allergic reactions.
- You will receive a vaccination card. Save it and bring it to your appointment for your second dose.
- You will receive a fact sheet about which vaccine you received (Pfizer or Moderna).
We know that many of you are anxious to receive the vaccine, and we are committed to sharing important sign-up information for each group as this mass vaccination process unfolds. In the meantime – and for some time after many are vaccinated – all of us need to stay vigilant. Please remember the basics:
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose any time you leave your home
- Practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary travel and visits with family and friends outside your household
- Practice good hand hygiene
Additional information about COVID-19 vaccine sites in Maine is also available at: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites
Please check here to see when you are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Maine, per the state's vaccination plan.
COVID-19 FAQ Flyers
The Maine Immigrants' Rights Coalition has provided these frequently asked questions in multiple languages about the vaccines:
Multilingual Fact Sheets - Pfizer Vaccine
Multilingual Fact Sheets - Moderna Vaccine