Looking for a COVID-19 Vaccine?
St. Mary’s will be conducting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic at the Governor Longley Elementary School, located at 145 Birch Street in Lewiston. This clinic is open to Maine residents ages 18+. Proof of Maine residency is required.
- Initial Dose Clinic: Saturday 04/24/2021 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Booster Dose Clinic: Saturday 05/22/2021 from 9:00AM - 5:00PM
*Please book an apoointment for both the initial and booster vaccine!
Click Here to Schedule a Vaccine
Click here to download the vaccination consent form. Print and fill out this consent form prior to your vaccination appointment.
Questions or problems with your registration? Contact us.
St. Mary’s has also partnered with other community agencies to support the high-volume community vaccination site that has been established at the Auburn Mall for residents of Androscoggin County.
If you are a Maine resident age 16 or older, you may book your COVID-19 vaccination appointment at the Auburn Mall site by calling 207-520-2917.
Please do not call our offices to schedule a vaccine.
For up-to-date information about other vaccine clinics in Maine, please call the Maine Community Vaccination Line: 1-888-445-4111. This line is available Monday -Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., or Saturday-Sunday: 8 a.m.- 2 p.m.
For translation services, call the number listed above and state your desired language (for example: “Spanish”). Deaf and hard of hearing individuals may dial 711 and asked to be connected to the number above. The vaccination line does not provide faster access to appointments.
Please check here to see when you are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in Maine, per the state's vaccination plan.
Additional information about COVID-19 vaccine sites in Maine is also available at: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/vaccines/vaccination-sites
Learn more at the State of Maine COVID-19 Vaccination website.
During Your Vaccination Visit:
- Maintain physical distancing and remain masked.
- Tell your vaccine provider if you have a history of previous severe allergic reactions.
- You will receive a vaccination card. Save it and bring it to your appointment for your second dose.
- You will receive a fact sheet about which vaccine you received (Pfizer or Moderna).
We know that many of you are anxious to receive the vaccine, and we are committed to sharing important sign-up information for each group as this mass vaccination process unfolds. In the meantime – and for some time after many are vaccinated – all of us need to stay vigilant. Please remember the basics:
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose any time you leave your home
- Practice social distancing and avoid unnecessary travel and visits with family and friends outside your household
- Practice good hand hygiene
COVID-19 FAQ Flyers
The Maine Immigrants' Rights Coalition has provided these frequently asked questions in multiple languages about the vaccines:
Multilingual Fact Sheets - Pfizer Vaccine
Multilingual Fact Sheets - Moderna Vaccine
Multilingual Fact Sheets - Janssen / Johnson & Johnson (J&J)