Let’s Move Forward
As Mission-focused and dedicated healthcare professionals, we’ve been compassionately serving the needs of the community for more than 130 years.
As ever, the St. Mary’s team stands ready to serve the community by providing safe, high-quality healthcare to all those in need. We will eagerly meet the challenges of providing care in a post-COVID world through innovation and by always putting safety and the needs of our patients first.
Learn more about COVID-19 here.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
You can be confident in the care you receive at St. Mary’s.
- Everyone entering our facility – including our employees – is screened for possible COVID-19 symptoms every day.
- We provide every staff member, patient, and visitor with a mask.
- We require appropriate social distancing be maintained in all patient areas.
- Our staff wears appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when treating patients.
- We clean our unit and exam rooms thoroughly and often.
- We maintain strict adherence to all state and national guidelines.
If you see something that concerns you, please make sure to let us know!
Virtual Care Options for You
It’s important to stay connected with your medical team, and to not delay your medical care. While we have taken every precaution to ensure St. Mary’s is a safe place for you to receive care, virtual options are available if you are unable to see us in person.
A telemedicine appointment is a safe, effective, and convenient alternative to an in-person appointment with your healthcare provider. We currently offer Telehealth services out of our Urgent Care Clinic and many of our Primary Care practices. Click here to learn more about virtual visit options.